Brenda L. Thomas
Ms. Thomas is a senior associate of the firm’s family law practice. Ms. Thomas has counseled clients for over three decades and understands how to effectively navigate emotionally charged issues in the complex family law arena. Ms. Thomas is dedicated to understanding a client’s personal goals, to finding a resolution of litigation whenever possible, to working in an efficient and effective manner, and to maintaining each client’s trust.
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 1977)
- California State University, Northridge (Teaching Credentials, Multiple and Single Subject, 1978)
- Pepperdine University (J.D., Cum Laude 1987); Phi Delta Phi; Member 1985-1987 and Managing Editor 1986-1987, Pepperdine Law Review. Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award, Law and Religion, 1987
- State Bar of California, December 1987
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, December 1987
- Comment, “Antinomy: The Use, Rights and Regulation of Laboratory Animals”, 13 Pepperdine Law Review 723, 1986
- “California Supreme Court Survey, a review of Decisions: September 1985 – February 1986”, 13 Pepperdine Law Review 861, 1101, 1986.
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Associations